Kayaking on the Lake Made EASY with a Permalaunch®!
Do you love to Kayak on the lake or have you thought about picking up the fun activity? If you store your kayak on your dock at the Lake of the Ozarks, you probably already know that getting on and off your boat can be a bit of a challenge. Kayaks can be unstable when getting on and off - especially when you are going from the dock down into your boat. Our dock company at the Lake of the Ozarks is now offering a unique kayak float made by Permalaunch® that helps you stay dry, launch quickly and safer on your kayak, or canoe adventure! Read on to learn more!
The Float Off - Float On FeatureEverything about the permalaunch® was designed for stability and ease of use. The Float Off – Float On Feature’s start with the vessel being partially submerged when boarding. The three middle underwater supports create stability for boarding, yet allow buoyancy in the vessel for ease of launch or retrieval. Custom designed handrails allow you to use your paddle to effortlessly pull the vessel off the launch, or guide yourself back on. The two outside underwater braces are set lower in the water to allow the vessel to launch or float back on with minimal effort from the paddler. You will be amazed at how easily every member of the family can come and go with the permalaunch®!
Other Features and Benefits
- Underwater structure “cradles” the vessel allowing passengers to easily & safely board and disembark.
- Custom Designed Hand Rails with Paddle Pull Feature.
- Additional handrail option available for utilizing both directions to enter and exit.
- Vertical Hand Rail Option also available.
- Works great with 1 & 2 passenger Kayaks and Canoes!
- Low Profile for handling vessels.
- Slip Resistant Surface.
- Color Options: Tan or Grey Granite
- Mounting Hardware is easy to install and features quiet components for less noise in wave activity.
- Width is adjustable at installation.
- Works on most all floating or stationary docks & walkways.
- Minimal footprint in the water.
- Commercial or Residential Applications
Ready to make getting on and off your kayak, canoe, or stand up paddleboard safe and easy? Contact One Source Docks and we can install a Permalaunch® at your Lake of the Ozarks dock! If you'd like to learn more or if you have any questions, feel free to give us a call! We'd love to help you make kayaking on the lake easier for you!